Monday, June 16, 2008

Tonight @ 10pm Eastern

Good Monday to everybody,

Here in Centerville, Iowa... we should have a thunderstorm free day and evening. We shouldn't be experiencing any power failures.

As many of you may already know, there are several cities here in Iowa that are experiencing serious flooding from the storms of the past couple of weeks. Here in Centerville, we are not having those problems but we have received a tremendous amount of rain. Many creeks and small streams are out of their banks and the one river we have that runs through our county is out of its banks as well... but nothing serious.

Hopefully, as long as my ISP doesn't fail, I will be doing my show "Deep Cut Bluegrass" tonight @ 10pm Eastern time. My show follows Mike Hartman's show and as far as I know (as I type this blog entry) Mike should be broadcasting tonight. His area of Indiana has suffered some flooding and he missed his show last week.

On the technical side of things... I should be using some new equipment tonight as long as UPS makes the delivery today as scheduled. I've purhcased a new microphone and preamp this past week and I'm eager to try them out.