Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Night's On The Mix

Hey Mixers,

Tonight should be another great "live" listening experience here on The Bluegrass Mix beginning @ 6pm (Eastern).

Teri Ann from 6-8 (Eastern) will be featuring an interview she did recently with Jason McKendree. I must confess, I've already heard the interview and she did a great job. I want to hear Teri Ann do more Interviews!

Mike Hartman is on the roster once again for tonight from 8-10 (Eastern) and I'm sure he will have me laughing with his great sense of humor and comedic timing... Mike is a natural.

Then following Mike, I should be on with my show from 10-Midnight (Eastern). I won't have any cool interviews like Teri Ann and I won't be quite as entertaining as Mike Hartman... but I will be playing some great Bluegrass music for you.

Please join us this evening for great Bluegrass music here on The Bluegrass Mix.


Michael L. Browns
Deep Cut Bluegrass