Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Interview with Jason McKendree of the Josh Williams Band!

Hi folks!

A couple of announcements actually from the "Something Borrowed; Something Bluegrass" world of Teri Ann McLean...

I will be unable to do my Wednesday show this week (June 25th)... not sure if anyone will be filling in for me, but tune in and see! And of course, the Bluegrass Mix always streams the greatest music even when you don't have a live DJ to keep you company!

I will return on Monday night, June 30th (6 to 8 PM Eastern Time) when I will be airing an interview I recorded with Jason McKendree of the McKendrees family band and also of the Josh Williams Band. Jason will be talking about the new project, the Josh Williams Band, as well as some exciting McKendrees news. If you've seen any good movies lately, you may know what I'm talking about!

Otherwise, TUNE IN TO FIND OUT!!!

Enjoy the rest of the week and hope to see you in the chatroom for my Monday night show!

Teri Ann McLean
Host of "Something Borrowed; Something Bluegrass"
Mon. 6 to 8 PM, Wed. 4 to 6 PM EST