Monday, October 6, 2008

Tonight on Deep Cut Bluegrass

Hey Bluegrass Mix Listeners,

Monday's sure do roll around fast these days!

I received an email from Terri Ann and she will not be doing her 6pm Eastern show this evening and at this time no other DJ has stepped up to the plate to cover her time slot.

That leaves Mike Hartman @ 8pm Eastern and then me @ 10pm Eastern.

On my show tonight, I have a brand new single from a band you may have not yet heard from yet... the band is from my home state of Iowa!

The name of the band is Southern Reign (www.southernreign.com). The band members include two sister that I've know since they were just kids... Cindie (Wilson) Beem and Tabatha (Wilson) Hood.

Cindie sings and plays guitar... Tabatha sings and plays bass. They are joined by Cindie's husband Larry on banjo and then last but not least is Mark Hargrove on mandolin. Larry also plays Dobro (resophonic guitar).

The single I'm playing from their new independent project "New Reign" is titled... "Another Night". This song will be the first one I play tonight!

I hope you will join us tonight here on The Bluegrass Mix!


Michael L. Browns
Deep Cut Bluegrass