Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Night And We're One DJ Short...

Hey there Bluegrass Mix listeners,

Teri Ann will not be with us this evening for her 6pm (Eastern) Monday night show as her laryngitis is still causing problems from last week. It's hard to do a live broadcast when you can't talk.

Mike Hartman should be ready to go for this evening @ 8pm Eastern.

My show Deep Cut Bluegrass is ready to go tonight @ 10pm Eastern. However, my voice is a littel rough. This past weekend I attended my high school 35th class reunion. My voice is rather hoarse because of all the talking and needing to talk loud to be heard over all the others who were talking. Whew!

On my play list for this evening:

  • John Thomas Oaks and Grand Central
  • Carrie Newcomer
  • Jim Van Cleve
  • Jerry Douglas
  • Randy Korhs
  • Donna Hughes

Just to mention a few.



Thanks for listening,

Michael L. Browns
Deep Cut Bluegrass