Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day.... 21 Days of Summer Remain

Hey Bluegrass Mix Fans,

If memory serves correct... Summer ends and Fall begins in just 21 days. This year, I'm still astounded by how fast the Summer seems to have gone by. The more I think about it.... the reason must be all the storms we had. At least that's my way of thinking.

Tonight Teri Ann is back from vacation and broadcasting her show (I'm listening as I type). Today, Mike Hartman is attending a small Bluegrass Festival in his area but promised to be back to his home studio in time for his show @ 8pm Eastern.

My show, Deep Cut Bluegrass, will begin @ 10pm Eastern and I have more new music tonight plus a few oldies. In addition to the music, I have a couple of interesting interview segments with Ron Block and Carrie Newcomer.

Hope you can join us tonight here on The Bluegrass Mix!


Michael L. Browns
Deep Cut Bluegrass