Monday, September 22, 2008

Deep Cut Bluegrass - Tonight... More New Music

Hey there Bluegrass Mix fans,

Just a quick update on tonight's programming here on the Mix.

I've not yet received any information as to whether or not Terri Ann will be able to do her show tonight @ 6pm Eastern... I hope we hear from her today.

This week, Mike Hartman is working harder than usual. Last night he filled in for our boss, Roger Randolph. Roger experienced a computer issue with his personal broadcasting computer and was unable to do his show so Mike filled in. Mike should be doing his regular Monday night show... starting @ 8pm Eastern. Then Mike will return on Wednesday night as usual.

Then, the Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I should be broadcasting @ 10pm Eastern. I do have more new music tonight! I have something from Jeanette Williams off of her new release and what a terrific project it is!

Please join us here on The Mix!


Michael L. Browns
Deep Cut Bluegrass