Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday Night In America - On The Bluegrass Mix

Hey there Mixers,

Once again we find ourselves here on a Monday... I hope your 4th of July Holiday Weekend was a great and safe one!

If tonight on The Bluegrass Mix goes as planned, we have another evening of fine Bluegrass Music, broadcast live, for you from Teri Ann, Mike and me... Michael.

Teri Ann begins her live show @ 6pm (Eastern) then Mike will follow @ 8pm (Eastern) and then I should be going live @ 10pm (Eastern).

This week, I almost decided to go with another "Bluegrass Swing" theme show but I'm still working on finding a few more songs... so maybe next Monday. Just stop by here on our blog for updates. If any of you have any "swing" styled Bluegrass songs to suggest for the show, please stop by the station web site and email me.


Michael L. Browns
Deep Cut Bluegrass
The Bluegrass Mix