Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday Night And Daylight Saving Time.... UGHH!


Hello Bluegrass Mix Listeners!
I don't know about you but I really don't like whole Daylight Saving Time thing. I don't usually get enough sleep but then we lose one hour of sleep this time of year.... ughh (ok, I will step down from my soap box)
At this moment, Sky Powers is sitting in for Teri Ann as she is back to teaching an evening class now that the over 14 inches of snow has melted some in her neck of the woods.
To the best of my knowledge, Mike Hartman will be in tonight.... I hope! Sometimes his day job spills over into the evening hours.

I hope you can join me for my Deep Cut Bluegrass Show @ 10pm Eastern time.
Remember, I usually have a web cam running to show you my face.... a face meant for radio.


Michael L. Browns
Deep Cut Bluegrass