Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day and Bluegrass Music


Bluegrass Mix/Music Fans,


Here we are... another Monday night and it's officially President's Day!


From what I understand, we will have Teri Ann back with us @ 6pm Eastern time because the evening class she is teaching will not meet because of the holiday.


We should have Mike Hartman on following Teri Ann then my show @ 10pm.


My web cam will be up and running.... hopefully!




This week, I've been a little disappointed that the new Michael Martin Murphey "Buckaroo Blue Grass" project has not yet been released as a digital download from any of the online stores. I hope it is soon. These days, if I can get a CD via a digital download, I prefer that to buying a CD.


On my play list tonight... Donna Ulisee, Pam Gadd, Missy Raines & The New Hip, Ricky Skaggs, Bela Fleck and so many more!


Please join us tonight on The Bluegrass Mix.



Deep Cut Bluegrass