Monday, January 12, 2009

Live Video Stream - Deep Cut Bluegrass

Hello Bluegrassmix Fans,

OK... other DJs are doing live video streams during their shows so I have to join the fray this week.

Now... I'm not going to make you use Yahoo or MSN Messenger or any other downloadable application to view my video stream.

All you need to do is visit either of these two pages...

www.michaelbrowns.com/webcam

or

www.stickam.com/mkbrowns

There's nothing to download and no need to login, just go to either page and the video will load automatically.

Please ignore the chat feature as I will not be using the Stickam Video stream chat.

As I'm typing this blog entry, I've not yet heard whether or not Mike Hartman will be in tonight... he's back to 12 hour days on his truck. I do hope he can make it.

My show goes live @ 10pm Eastern!


Michael L. Browns
Deep Cut Bluegrass