Monday, August 11, 2008

Where Has The Summer Gone?


Hey Mixers,


Is it just me or is Summer going by quicker than usual? There must be some connection between my perception and all the severe weather we've had. Maybe that has something to do with it.


Here we are at another Monday night here on the Bluegrass Mix.


To the best of my knowledge, until I learn otherwise, Teri Ann should be here @ 6pm Eastern and of course our resident "Humorist Extraordinaire" Mike Hartman @ 8pm. I should be in by 10pm for my show Deep Cut Bluegrass.


One more thing I want to mention... it's so cool for the station to now have 4 new syndicated Bluegrass Music shows:


  • Terry Herd - "Into The Blue"

  • Cindy Baucom - "Deep In Bluegrass"

  • Gene and Rebecca Skinner - "Great Show -Gospel"

  • Gene and Rebecca Skinner - "Great Show - Bluegrass"

Be sure to check the station's Schedule and Hosts pages for more details!


I hope you can join us here tonight on The Bluegrass Mix!




Deep Cut Bluegrass